gmangkid

Town Square Module Release

Hey guys. I have a question; will there be an announcement a couple days before the Town Square Module comes out or are we just going to find out on our own? Also, will the rank prices go up from here until they release the first module or will they stay the same?? Thanks!

10 minutes ago, gmangkid said:

Hey guys. I have a question; will there be an announcement a couple days before the Town Square Module comes out or are we just going to find out on our own? Also, will the rank prices go up from here until they release the first module or will they stay the same?? Thanks!

8 minutes ago, Preston_bodhi_343 said:

the current prices are limited time, eventually it will go up but as for when i don't know, i imagine the devs will let us know 

Prices are due to change when the Town Square releases, and We will get a announcement via Email or some sort about the first module release.

7 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Prices are due to change when the Town Square releases, and We will get a announcement via Email or some sort about the first module release.

thanks for confirming, keep up the good work guys

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Ok thanks for clarifying.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

After first module release I can't by founder by 30$?

Edited by SmashUp

5 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

If you read the store page, it clearly says; As of the release the pledges will no longer be sold and are heavily discounted in price right now. Here is the screenshot of that message: https://gyazo.com/9265835cc9261137e1a14edaac1762e0

I would be so unhappy if I don't have a time for collect money for first module :c

4 minutes ago, SmashUp said:

I would be so unhappy if I don't have a time for collect money for first module :c

Well you need to hurry up because you have until end of February which is 3 weeks away. Then the time will be counting down day by day until they announce the release. Also they said we will see a video on "Gun Mechanics" before the module, which I would say will be around the time they announce the release to spruce things up a bit but really anything could happen.

• Like 1

In this first module I will be able to drive my rusted car or used motorcycle and even use my in-game cash or the services is all free?