Sporan

The First Governor Debate

6 minutes ago, BobbyCruz said:

Sporan is a busy person as most of us are. I'm sure that once he finds some free time he'll be able to set up a debate or interviews with candidates. No rush though since the game is awhile away!

I agree, thanks Cruz! I just didn't want to miss it!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, PrezLegend said:

We'll Mr. Keys I consider myself a politician, but not a "professional" politician. I do believe there is a difference between something and a professional something. To be a singer you just need to be able to sing, to be a professional singer it takes a whole lot more! No matter I feel this debate has drawn out to long and I think you ended it very well! I don't believe this was the idea of The First Governor Debate Sporan had in mind! Do you know when he plans to have it?

Fully understandable. I was not expressing my own opinions, merely clearing up Kranicks statements. Personally I am on the fence with it, it really depends on the profession. You can say you are a politician if you win the school council elections, but you cant say you are an accountant for adding up how much you spent on CSGO crates. Sorry again if I came across as against you, I am neutral here just clearing up some things. Thank you for your response.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JoelKeys said:

Fully understandable. I was not expressing my own opinions, merely clearing up Kranicks statements. Personally I am on the fence with it, it really depends on the profession. You can say you are a politician if you win the school council elections, but you cant say you are an accountant for adding up how much you spent on CSGO crates. Sorry again if I came across as against you, I am neutral here just clearing up some things. Thank you for your response.

Definitely,  andI  know you wern't attacking me! It's funny you bring up Student Council...Screenshot_2017-03-14-19-57-38.thumb.png

I won my Freshmen year! Then I started an organization on my own called MHS Empire! 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, PrezLegend said:

Definitely,  andI  know you wern't attacking me! It's funny you bring up Student Council...Screenshot_2017-03-14-19-57-38.thumb.png

I won my Freshmen year! Then I started an organization on my own called MHS Empire! 

I am in my Student Council. I won by miles and I had 0 advertising and hadn't prepared a speech. Nice poster though :)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, JoelKeys said:

I am in my Student Council. I won by miles and I had 0 advertising and hadn't prepared a speech. Nice poster though :)

Impressive, I've moved 31 times and came out here without knowing anyone and still won...

• Like 1