Arlmar

Fetch my throne!

A thick mist rolls over the hills blanketing the forest, and marshes, enveloping the cities. The animals of the forest perk their ears to the sound of slow footsteps in their domain. Slowly as if forming from the shadows cast by the mighty trees the silhouette of a man appears, his long coat trailing in the slight wind that manages to push through the maze of trunks. The figure becomes larger and clearer as it reaches the border of the forest and as he steps past the past tree he lowers his hood. "I'm back!"

Hello there,

How are you today? Welcome back to Identity and make sure to behave!

Kind regards,
DJScias

24 minutes ago, DJScias said:

Hello there,

How are you today? Welcome back to Identity and make sure to behave!

Kind regards,
DJScias

Honestly now have I ever not behaved? *Resists the urge to misbehave and call you embarrassing name*

24 minutes ago, HairyGrenade said:

Welcome back Arlmar!

It's very good to see you again mate. As I remember you were one of the first mods along with Katie. It's been a while. I shake you firmly in the hand!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Arlmar said:

Honestly now have I ever not behaved? *Resists the urge to misbehave and call you embarrassing name*

It's very good to see you again mate. As I remember you were one of the first mods along with Katie. It's been a while. I shake you firmly in the hand!

It's good to see you again too! Glad you're back :D