gmangkid

Communites

So I've heard that you can in fact own a house and not just an apartment. My main question is will there be like actual neighborhoods or will there be just a couple homes here and there? Also, I've noticed that we'll have garages. Will we have garage door openers in our cars or will they open on their own? Thanks! :D

I'm postive they will have neighborhoods and garage door openers, they've gone so in depth with things, i'm sure the wouldn't leave that out :)

4 hours ago, WhosTheDaddy said:

I'm postive they will have neighborhoods and garage door openers, they've gone so in depth with things, i'm sure the wouldn't leave that out :)

Well I hope so but there will be only 300 houses unless the developers have changed that figure and made it larger. @HairyGrenade Could you answer this as I would love to know the answer as well as will it be a big neighbourhood or small set of them?

3 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Well I hope so but there will be only 300 houses unless the developers have changed that figure and made it larger. @HairyGrenade Could you answer this as I would love to know the answer as well as will it be a big neighbourhood or small set of them?

There won't be 300 houses, and there will be some small communities.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, HairyGrenade said:

There won't be 300 houses, and there will be some small communities.

How many houses are we talking @HairyGrenade? Because I would like to know the new figure.

12 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

How many houses are we talking @HairyGrenade? Because I would like to know the new figure.

Are they like scattered all over? i mean by what i saw in the video their was a house in the like the trees or something

10 minutes ago, WhosTheDaddy said:

Are they like scattered all over? i mean by what i saw in the video their was a house in the like the trees or something

I don't think we know that much but probably would be small communities and some scattered.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

I don't think we know that much but probably would be small communities and some scattered.

I Mean that's cool tbh, gotta start somewhere. B|

Edited by WhosTheDaddy