Sign in to follow this  
mozzarella

The Piano

I don't know exactly how the music system will be designed, but one thing that should be pretty simple to do and perfect would be the piano. Just setup the key notes to play from keyboard keys. An example would be http://virtualpiano.net/

2 hours ago, mozzarella said:

I don't know exactly how the music system will be designed, but one thing that should be pretty simple to do and perfect would be the piano. Just setup the key notes to play from keyboard keys. An example would be http://virtualpiano.net/

I think the piano is the first thing they mentioned, well actually I am sure it is because they mentioned that the piano keys are linked to the keyboard.

Please research / do your homework first thank you.

Edited by JamesLuck01

7 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

I think the piano is the first thing they mentioned, well actually I am sure it is because they mentioned that the piano keys are linked to the keyboard.

Please research / do your homework first thank you.

How about instead of being condescending, you post a link to your source?

21 minutes ago, facade said:

How about instead of being condescending, you post a link to your source?

Well I will have to find it first but @HairyGrenade will confirm it if I don't find the source before he answers.

I can say did you check all the Q&A's and other places? I will look for it, if you wanna check the other info out whilst you wait. You might come across it before I do.

@facade If I am wrong about it being the piano I certain another instrument is confirmed like it meaning all instruments will likely to be that way mostly.

Edited by JamesLuck01