Matluctob

Questions

Hi I've got 2 questions:

1 Example: there will be 4 Official Server if a day I'm playing on server 1 and I'm going to buy an house.The other day I will play on Official server 2 because the Official server 1 is full the house which I bought will be on server 2 or not?

2 To Join In the PD,Firefighters or Like pizza delivery will be money requirements License or other thing like that?An example to join in the PD There will a test how does it work?

42 minutes ago, Matluctob said:

Hi I've got 2 questions:

1 Example: there will be 4 Official Server if a day I'm playing on server 1 and I'm going to buy an house.The other day I will play on Official server 2 because the Official server 1 is full the house which I bought will be on server 2 or not?

2 To Join In the PD,Firefighters or Like pizza delivery will be money requirements License or other thing like that?An example to join in the PD There will a test how does it work?

1. If you buy a house on server 1 that house won't be yours on server 2, this however could be different with apartments (Pledge apartments are definite on all the official servers.

2. To join the police, firefighters and paramedics there is a tutorial which you have to complete at a place of education (University) which acts as a qualification. There is no pizza delivery jobs / careers. But if you want to start a business I suspect that it will cost money to start it. 

• Like 2

Ok Ty For the Reply. The Official servers will be European/USA exc. Or Like An Official Server for Italy,UK exc. ?

On 2/5/2017 at 11:10 AM, JamesLuck01 said:

1. If you buy a house on server 1 that house won't be yours on server 2, this however could be different with apartments (Pledge apartments are definite on all the official servers.

2. To join the police, firefighters and paramedics there is a tutorial which you have to complete at a place of education (University) which acts as a qualification. There is no pizza delivery jobs / careers. But if you want to start a business I suspect that it will cost money to start it. 

Your apartment location and furniture in it will carry over as apartments are unlimited 

On 05/02/2017 at 5:45 PM, Matluctob said:

Ok Ty For the Reply. The Official servers will be European/USA exc. Or Like An Official Server for Italy,UK exc. ?

There will be servers all over but not where directly.

9 hours ago, Jakeyninja said:

Your apartment location and furniture in it will carry over as apartments are unlimited 

Your apartment furniture won't carry over I believe even though there is unlimited apartments @HairyGrenade can tell you if I am correct or not.

41 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

There will be servers all over but not where directly.

Your apartment furniture won't carry over I believe even though there is unlimited apartments @HairyGrenade can tell you if I am correct or not.

Even Russian official server? And what about first module, I got my country server(official) there?

13 minutes ago, SmashUp said:

Even Russian official server? And what about first module, I got my country server(official) there?

Well I don't know about where exactly the official servers will be located but When someone asked about a French servers, they answered yes to servers being in France and everywhere. I don't know if that means that official servers will be everywhere or that we can rent servers everywhere.

5 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Well I don't know about where exactly the official servers will be located but When someone asked about a French servers, they answered yes to servers being in France and everywhere. I don't know if that means that official servers will be everywhere or that we can rent servers everywhere.

I don't know why European countries need all server to their country if they all speak English, but only little bit Russians speak English for play with European 

I read somewhere (in a old Q&A?) that Multiple servers in france were confirmed, maybe they'll use france as a hub where other game usualy do with amsterdam

a logical layout would be something like western europe somewhere around belgium - france - netherland and use it too for UK, southern europe for Italy and spain (they aren't neccessary but well) and so on, or they could just do EUW - EUE - Russia NAE/NAW and so on

we'll see but they do plan having public servers for every continent IIRC

@HairyGrenade can be more precise, what i aid is from what i read and logical though, @JamesLuck01 sure knows more than me tho

9 minutes ago, SmashUp said:

I don't know why European countries need all server to their country if they all speak English, but only little bit Russians speak English for play with European 

Well, I am sure that there will be Russian only private servers, but I didn't say there wouldn't be Russia Located Official servers but the official servers will all likely be with the English Language.

EDIT: I am also not saying that there is Russia Located Official servers because I don't know!

Edited by JamesLuck01

9 minutes ago, SmashUp said:

Europe is a mess man, French, English, German, Spannish, Flemmish and so on, ppl wants to be able to talk in their native language most of the time but i expect private servers to fill this gap not the official ones, French servers are usualy there on GMOD or Arma, no reason for it to change

Edited by ST_Helios

8 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Well, I am sure that there will be Russian only private servers, but I didn't say there wouldn't be Russia Located Official servers but the official servers will all likely be with the English Language.

EDIT: I am also not saying that there is Russia Located Official servers because I don't know!

We don't need in Russia location server, we have 30-50 ping in Germany or something else, but we need sign - "There play only Russians come here Boyz"

On 2/5/2017 at 11:45 AM, Matluctob said:

Your apartment furniture won't carry over.

4 hours ago, ST_Helios said:

I read somewhere (in a old Q&A?) that Multiple servers in france were confirmed, maybe they'll use france as a hub where other game usualy do with amsterdam

a logical layout would be something like western europe somewhere around belgium - france - netherland and use it too for UK, southern europe for Italy and spain (they aren't neccessary but well) and so on, or they could just do EUW - EUE - Russia NAE/NAW and so on

we'll see but they do plan having public servers for every continent IIRC

@HairyGrenade can be more precise, what i aid is from what i read and logical though, @JamesLuck01 sure knows more than me tho

I think that's a good thing of the western Europe and southern Europe in the southern Italy and Spain is a good thing because their languages are similar 

4 hours ago, SmashUp said:

European countries can speak English for sure but think how well can u do Roleplay and speak in English and in ur language that's so different