People of identity, I previously wrote my campaign for Governor and I'm here to keep fighting my case to be elected Governor.

This is going to be my AMA session where you can ask me anything about my campaign, what I intend to do, what kind of government I'll be running etc.

I want you all to feel safe knowing I'm an excellent candidate for Governor.

1 hour ago, Preston_bodhi_343 said:

People of identity, I previously wrote my campaign for Governor and I'm here to keep fighting my case to be elected Governor.

This is going to be my AMA session where you can ask me anything about my campaign, what I intend to do, what kind of government I'll be running etc.

I want you all to feel safe knowing I'm an excellent candidate for Governor.

Please put this in the appropriate section. @HairyGrenade

When are you going to make your campaign post?

Id like to know your stance on 

Guns

Gay Marriage

Drugs

and I'd also like to know what you'd do to get our economy stable and avoid any and all inflation to the economy.

What are your stances on taxes and property taxes.

31 minutes ago, GeneSmith said:

When are you going to make your campaign post?

Id like to know your stance on 

Guns

Gay Marriage

Drugs

and I'd also like to know what you'd do to get our economy stable and avoid any and all inflation to the economy.

What are your stances on taxes and property taxes.

That's a very good question.

My campaign post has already been made, you can find it within the politics page and gives a good idea about my Government.

To reiterate my stances though, guns I'll keep limited to the police and can be purchased by citizens but only with a license and for hunting purposes.

Gay marriage I'll allow as I see no problem with people being allowed to choose who they want to spend their life with.

Drugs are a self explanatory answer, but for all intents and purposes I will have most of them banned, marijuana is an exception but only for medical reasons.

The economy and keeping things smooth, taxes and property taxes come into that because it'll go towards the government funds, jobs will be created by the necessities I.e police force, medical profession and sub categories within each and any other industry, but also jobs that require natural resources which in turn will provide the economy with a constant cycle.

For inflation my Government will use taxpayers money to feed back into the economy which as stated above on top of other factors will give the economy a continuous cycle

As for my stance on taxes they won't be massively high but somewhere in a reasonable level that citizens can afford .

Should you have any other questions feel free to ask, I hope this satisfies you and thank you for taking the time and your interest.

Edited by Preston_bodhi_343