Sign in to follow this  
RabidBedlam

Text based Roleplay

Hi,

Right now I am an text based paragraph role player. I have played in a variety of RP settings within Second Life and private boards. I love the development of stories and think this game could possibly have so much to offer the paragraph text based role player like myself. y question is, will there be any servers that will have exclusive text based role play available ? Thanks.

hi rabidbedlam. the game identity is player voice based but im sure theres a text option

as for dedicated rp servers, that will probably vary from server to server, as other people can host servers too. hell, im sure theres bound to be tons of text based rp servers when its released!

Hello O'le chap and Welcome to the identity community!

1. There is a text option

2. Official servers will all be mainly mic but text is optional. 

3. Private servers however could be made text only!

What do you look forward to most about Identity? 

What are your goals in Identity?

Please read the 2 FAQ's which are linked in my signature.

Please feel free to use the resources on this forum/ website to gather information on the game.

If you have not found something within the resources, please don't hesitate to ask as everyone here is happy to help!

Cheerio!

Edited by JamesLuck01

Hello,

Thank you for the response. So far their is so much that I think that I will like in identity. For one, I love the details and the immersion. I like that the prison system will be detailed and that the cop and swat and other professions are laid out carefully. I like to role play in urban settings and this has all that as well as a level of customization and detail that would be inspiring. I know that there is a big text based role play community it would be feasible that a server would go well. My goals are always to write good stories, build interesting online characters and immerse myself in that. I probably will develop a back story and play it from there.  Thanks.