Hello good folk, whilst listening to some very relaxing and soothing jazz/ piano music i had a very good idea come into my head.

I'm going to open my very own classical jazz club, that is if the game permits me to.

long day at work? looking for some late night entertainment? or maybe you and that lucky someone need an ideal place to enjoy each other's company, then look no further as i'll serve an authentic, relaxed environment with only the finest drinks to be served and the best entertainment in town.

as for bar staff and other job vacancies feel free to message me personally and we can discuss your skills, if you're suited for a job and we'll take it from there.

I hope to see you all soon at Bodhi's Jazz lounge.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Trisword said:

i suppose ya like jazz

Well to be honest it'd be pointless me opening a jazz bar if I didn't like jazz

Don't get me wrong this is a brilliant idea and would love to sit in a jazz club, listening to the rythem while having a drink or RP'ing

but I said "ya like jazz" because of the bee movie... it's kinda a dead meme

As much as I disagree with their decision, the devs have said players will not be able to have ownership of the social hubs in the game. This includes clubs and bars. 

However, you can rent a concert hall and sell tickets to a concert.

1 hour ago, uncannierlink said:

As much as I disagree with their decision, the devs have said players will not be able to have ownership of the social hubs in the game. This includes clubs and bars. 

However, you can rent a concert hall and sell tickets to a concert.

To be honest that's pretty crummy, I can't see why we shouldn't be able to have our own clubs and bars etc, from a hardware limitation point of view yeah understandable but it doesn't make sense roleplay wise

40 minutes ago, Preston_bodhi_343 said:

To be honest that's pretty crummy, I can't see why we shouldn't be able to have our own clubs and bars etc, from a hardware limitation point of view yeah understandable but it doesn't make sense roleplay wise

It's because they want to keep the "Sub Hubs" (social gathering places) public and safe. Though I don't know why we can't have both public and private ones. As a workaround you could have one in your house.