Sign in to follow this  
Ben

Hitmen (and Women)

It would be cool if you could become a hitman and anyone can pay you to kill someone and you can learn special moves that do more damage. And there could be a whole deep web on the computers in game to contact hitmen. Opinions?

Edited by Ben

Don't quote me on this because I'm not 100% sure, but there won't be an official hitman job/career. The devs said they don't need to add one becuase you can start your own company and be a hitman and get paid. So there will be hitmen in the game, just it officially. I might become a hitman myself if I am strapped of cash.  

8 hours ago, Ben said:

It would be cool if you could become a hitman and anyone can pay you to kill someone and you can learn special moves that do more damage. And there could be a whole deep web on the computers in game to contact hitmen. Opinions?

The part about special moves that makes you do more damage, Just no thank you because in real life you don't get "Special" moves to make bullets do more damage..... That's more fantasy and not realistic, well I don't welcome anything like that. The rest I can say that like Jack said there will be people who do it anyways.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, facade said:

what's the point of a hitman if people respawn anyway? 

Probably this man lost something when he die?

2 hours ago, Corvette said:

Loss of items

Won't most stuff be kept in your house? What could you carry that would be worth being killed over? Money's kept in the bank. Seems like it would mostly for roleplay purposes, or unofficial servers the don't have respawn.

Edited by facade

1 hour ago, facade said:

Won't most stuff be kept in your house? What could you carry that would be worth being killed over? Money's kept in the bank. Seems like it would mostly for roleplay purposes, or unofficial servers the don't have respawn.

You could pay the 'hitman' to kill the person repeatedly. I'd be pretty satisfied with that purchase. xD

1 hour ago, facade said:

8 minutes ago, Rylet said:

You could pay the 'hitman' to kill the person repeatedly. I'd be pretty satisfied with that purchase. xD

I doubt that a 'Hit' would be cheap as because the Hitman will be wanted and also after a certain amount of kills will be on the cops radar. (I don't mean literally on the radar)

@Rylet Also I think the more Hits you put out if with the same Hitman then the cost will go higher as his wanted level will rise making it more risky for him and easier/ more on the cops radar and so he could be caught quicker.

8 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

I doubt that a 'Hit' would be cheap as because the Hitman will be wanted and also after a certain amount of kills will be on the cops radar. (I don't mean literally on the radar)

@Rylet Also I think the more Hits you put out if with the same Hitman then the cost will go higher as his wanted level will rise making it more risky for him and easier/ more on the cops radar and so he could be caught quicker.

Is there no way to kill someone incognito? That pretty much defeats the purpose of being a hitman.

4 minutes ago, Rylet said:

Is there no way to kill someone incognito? That pretty much defeats the purpose of being a hitman.

I meant that on Official servers, if you kill someone you become wanted secretly, which means you're wanted but the cops don't know who or even if they are looking for someone unless they find a body. The y won't know who you are but I think on official servers after a certain number of kills you become visible to everyone. Your wanted level does disappear after a while but I think the more kills you have the longer it stays.

13 hours ago, facade said:

what's the point of a hitman if people respawn anyway? 

You loose your political position when you die. This could change before the full game is released. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Corvette said:

Shouldn't this be the Hitman's choice?

Well I know that it would be his choice, but I am saying that why would he have 2 hits with more risk than the 1 hit and not make the price be higher and I hope the Hitman has a minimum price which is very high so people don't pay small amounts all the time / multiple hits.

The more risk; the higher the price!

Edited by JamesLuck01