Twinky2208

JOIN THE REVOLUTION, I AM A GOD, I AM YOUR LEADER, I AM THE REBELLION

4 minutes ago, GeneSmith said:

Well it's been decided that the Government won't be based around any pre existing one. At least not from what I've read and seen. Technically it's up to the government on that server. But I'd like to think we make it the way we want it.

Like I said, the gang should go in and mold their character and stance in the environment that surrounds them. Grow, evolve, believe in, know and love your character. Don't just create a random crazy lunatic and run in guns blazing straight off of the literal highway to hell.. oh, and most importantly.. be consistent. Far too many people forget consistency.. one moment they're your friendly neighborhood farmer scrounging some bucks, the next a dangerous psychopathic lunatic mugging Charles the local bar keeper.. and often their excuse is they were "bored" and it's just a "game".. they forget, it's a role-play game.. people come here to role-play, not get bored and purge every few days.. =/

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Hill said:

Like I said, the gang should go in and mold their character and stance in the environment that surrounds them. Grow, evolve, believe in, know and love your character. Don't just create a random crazy lunatic and run in guns blazing straight off of the literal highway to hell.. oh, and most importantly.. be consistent. Far too many people forget consistency.. one moment they're your friendly neighborhood farmer scrounging some bucks, the next a dangerous psychopathic lunatic mugging Charles the local bar keeper.. and often their excuse is they were "bored" and it's just a "game".. they forget, it's a role-play game.. people come here to role-play, not get bored and purge every few days.. =/

Consistency is key. The stress of trying to gain followers for my campaign was almost enough to make me quit but I kept to it because I'm the end if you don't make a character for the long run you'll end up being a hunter who grew to selling drugs to the Mafia. If you like something stick to it. Little things are always the most satisfactory.

On 30/01/2017 at 4:30 AM, GeneSmith said:

Consistency is key. The stress of trying to gain followers for my campaign was almost enough to make me quit but I kept to it because I'm the end if you don't make a character for the long run you'll end up being a hunter who grew to selling drugs to the Mafia. If you like something stick to it. Little things are always the most satisfactory.

On 30/01/2017 at 4:24 AM, Hill said:

Jesus guys I'm just trying to have a laugh but isn't this game about creativity and also making your story your own and making your mark and to be honest if you are not standing up and having a voice the community will never be in your favour and for the people with a large following who just straight out ignore me and so many others I am on here to make people that are singled out have people to talk to.

19 minutes ago, Twinky2208 said:

Jesus guys I'm just trying to have a laugh but isn't this game about creativity and also making your story your own and making your mark and to be honest if you are not standing up and having a voice the community will never be in your favour and for the people with a large following who just straight out ignore me and so many others I am on here to make people that are singled out have people to talk to.

I support you man. I don't wanna ruin your creativity by any means. I'm just saying don't give up on it like a lot of people eventually do. And don't start one thing and move to something completely different just days or weeks later.

Man, the real threat is the Government man. CIA staging Isis beheading videos and 322 making waves in the underground. Rothschild has a stranglehold on everything we do and they wanna sedate us by taking away our freedom and our rights. They don't want us to fight back so they take our guns. It's all there man, you just gotta look.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, GeneSmith said:

I support you man. I don't wanna ruin your creativity by any means. I'm just saying don't give up on it like a lot of people eventually do. And don't start one thing and move to something completely different just days or weeks later.

I will keep my consistency. 

47 minutes ago, Cornholio said:

Man, the real threat is the Government man. CIA staging Isis beheading videos and 322 making waves in the underground. Rothschild has a stranglehold on everything we do and they wanna sedate us by taking away our freedom and our rights. They don't want us to fight back so they take our guns. It's all there man, you just gotta look.

You talk sense my friend you seem like you could be a close friend to our organisation and you share the same views as me my brother. For freedom 

5 minutes ago, Twinky2208 said:

You talk sense my friend you seem like you could be a close friend to our organisation and you share the same views as me my brother. For freedom 

Freedom is just an illusion of our reality. But to rebel is the ultimate justification for government takeover. We rebel and they can't take away our rights as people. Weed isn't a bad drug, the government just wants to ban it because they know the potential money. And we don't want them to have it legalized because then they'll tax it and we won't be able to grow it and we'll be under their spell again man. 

Keep your mind free brother. Look to the stars and wonder what they are. Time and space is a lie. And we aren't alone. Peace friend.

10 minutes ago, Cornholio said:

Freedom is just an illusion of our reality. But to rebel is the ultimate justification for government takeover. We rebel and they can't take away our rights as people. Weed isn't a bad drug, the government just wants to ban it because they know the potential money. And we don't want them to have it legalized because then they'll tax it and we won't be able to grow it and we'll be under their spell again man. 

Keep your mind free brother. Look to the stars and wonder what they are. Time and space is a lie. And we aren't alone. Peace friend.

You seem like you could help my cause one day and I look forward to seeing a face behind the voice. The only reason the government doesn't want us to take drugs is because we see how the world really is we can see things that others cant and do things other cant so for now my brother in arms have a safe journey.

• Like 1