Sign in to follow this  
JoelKeys

Keys Website!

Keys has officially launched its public website. A forums for staff of Keys will be up and running soon, but for now you can look at the public page. We will be adding showcases of designs to it eventually when there is enough. You can access it here. Alternatively, you can copy and paste the following link into your search bar: http://www.joelkeys.site/

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, chuck_01272003 said:

i dont get it, is that for real life clothing or for in game clothing?

Its not a store, its just a webpage for us. You cant buy anything on it but when the game releases you will be able to make an order on the real life website and we will do it for you in game for in game money. 

Dear mr. Keys,

An interesting website, thank you for sharing. I do have a quick question however. I read the following on your webpage:

Since we charge so much for our suits we wanted to give back to the community as much as possible, which is why anyone wanting to sell our products will undergo an assessment and if and when they pass the assessment, we will allow you to sell our product without paying us a penny up front. We do offer a 15-25% commission rate depending on where you are located but all other profits come directly back to us. And don't think about trying to trick us, we have two CFO's who keep track of every thread that we sell, so there will be no stealing from us!

Am I correct to understand you are putting out a threat against your patrons for a crime they have yet to commit?

Kind regards,

Barry L. Crow

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Xilion said:

Dear mr. Keys,

An interesting website, thank you for sharing. I do have a quick question however. I read the following on your webpage:

Am I correct to understand you are putting out a threat against your patrons for a crime they have yet to commit?

Kind regards,

Barry L. Crow

Yes, I am.