Sign in to follow this  
Pronzo

More actions for firefighter

I have some suggestions for the the firefighter career. I read that there is to be one type of firetruck. I am not sure if your planning on putting just a pumper in the game but I think a ladder truck( has the 100ft ladder on top of the truck) would be an awesome tool to put out fires in high-rises. Also, for another action for a firefighter to do, I read that the car accidents are going to be realistic. An idea is that if the accident is bad enough there is potential for a person to be trapped in their car and that could be another response as a firefighter.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pronzo said:

I have some suggestions for the the firefighter career. I read that there is to be one type of firetruck. I am not sure if your planning on putting just a pumper in the game but I think a ladder truck( has the 100ft ladder on top of the truck) would be an awesome tool to put out fires in high-rises. Also, for another action for a firefighter to do, I read that the car accidents are going to be realistic. An idea is that if the accident is bad enough there is potential for a person to be trapped in their car and that could be another response as a firefighter.

2 great things but I doubt the accident one will get implemented, well not until the future anyways.