Sign in to follow this  
TheoGT

Press

Will there be an in game news company or press that go around and can interview people or maybe have those large cameras and record scenes of terrorist attack aftermath or things ike real life, weather forecast, local things that have happened etc. and maybe we could watch it on the TV. Will this be a thing?

6 hours ago, TheoGT said:

Will there be an in game news company or press that go around and can interview people or maybe have those large cameras and record scenes of terrorist attack aftermath or things ike real life, weather forecast, local things that have happened etc. and maybe we could watch it on the TV. Will this be a thing?

You cannot record things via in-game objects because those objects are heavy network objects and so will be too heavy on the network resources. No Camera objects. Please search because it has been answered before.

What about news broadcasts? Or newspapers

8 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

You cannot record things via in-game objects because those objects are heavy network objects and so will be too heavy on the network resources. No Camera objects. Please search because it has been answered before.

9 minutes ago, TheoGT said:

What about news broadcasts? Or newspapers

You can write blogs/ things in the newspaper which is automatically distributed I am sure.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

You can write blogs/ things in the newspaper which is automatically distributed I am sure.

Well I've found my job

Cool, will there be more than one newspaper or if you have a newspaper you can read what people have decided to write in it? This is very intriguing - if they are independent papers then maybe someone can start up a new Hezekiah Niles Register :D