Question

Hello Staff

I am just wondering if there is a way that I can give the game to other players... Like buying the game, but not actually redeeming them. I want to do a give away of this game on my youtube channel, but I am not sure if this game is on steam or does it even have a code redeeming system...

It would be awesome if you guys can talk to me in private to make a deal on the price since I am going to be buying around 10-20 copies of the game. 

Please let me know if the game is transferable. Does it sell as a code?

2 answers to this question

9 hours ago, BeCoolBee said:

Hello Staff

I am just wondering if there is a way that I can give the game to other players... Like buying the game, but not actually redeeming them. I want to do a give away of this game on my youtube channel, but I am not sure if this game is on steam or does it even have a code redeeming system...

It would be awesome if you guys can talk to me in private to make a deal on the price since I am going to be buying around 10-20 copies of the game. 

What is your channel :D

9 hours ago, BeCoolBee said:

Hello Staff

The game will be on steam at full release and also your getting a deal already like us, $15 is $30 below the steam full game price it will be.

I don't see why they should give anyone special treatment, but that's not my choice to make. You can't get codes right now and also I think those codes will be done on full release.

@HairyGrenade May be able to help out.

Edited by JamesLuck01