Sporan

Glad to be here!

Hello!

Thought I'd just drop a hello and a slight introduction of myself.

I love RPGs and games of this that type, but nothing was ever able to fully scratch that itch, so to speak. Identity looks like a lot of fun, and everything I've always wanted in an MMORPG! Super excited to play!

Also, I'm 18 and try to be friendly in case anyone wants to chat to clue me in more on the game.

Thanks!

Hello O'le chap and Welcome to the identity community!

What do you look forward to most about Identity? 

What are your goals in Identity?

Please feel free to use the resources on this forum/ website to gather information on the game.

If you have not found something within the resources, please don't hesitate to ask as everyone here is happy to help!

Cheerio!

5 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Hello O'le chap and Welcome to the identity community!

What do you look forward to most about Identity? 

What are your goals in Identity?

Please feel free to use the resources on this forum/ website to gather information on the game.

If you have not found something within the resources, please don't hesitate to ask as everyone here is happy to help!

Cheerio!

Hi! Glad I could become a part of the community.

I look forward most, probably is the interaction between players and a hopefully tight knit community for everyone to enjoy. I also look forward to the ever expanding occupations that are available to the community. I, myself, was interested in some sort of law career in the game.

My goals, overall, are just to become close to a group of players so that we can enjoy the game to the fullest. I'd also find it exciting to become prestigious in a certain field or role, and become well known in that.

I can't wait to get started in Identity! :)

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Sporan said:

Hi! Glad I could become a part of the community.

I look forward most, probably is the interaction between players and a hopefully tight knit community for everyone to enjoy. I also look forward to the ever expanding occupations that are available to the community. I, myself, was interested in some sort of law career in the game.

My goals, overall, are just to become close to a group of players so that we can enjoy the game to the fullest. I'd also find it exciting to become prestigious in a certain field or role, and become well known in that.

I can't wait to get started in Identity! :)

Hello and welcome to the forums :) Just out of curiosity are you American or European?

1 hour ago, Oddball1 said:

Hello and welcome to the forums :) Just out of curiosity are you American or European?

American

Yo, the "small" community is something I'm looking forward too as well, even if it were possible to put everyone on one server I think it'd be way too chaotic and too big to really feel like you actually play a role in the community which is what this game is all about.

Cool. So if you went for the law career path, which faculty would you rather go for; SWAT, Inspector or Lawyer? - I keep thinking that I'm gonna stay out of trouble but it's an fps right... ^_^

7 minutes ago, Oddball1 said:

Cool. So if you went for the law career path, which faculty would you rather go for; SWAT, Inspector or Lawyer? - I keep thinking that I'm gonna stay out of trouble but it's an fps right... ^_^

Definitely lawyer. I'm training in law currently IRL, so it'd be a fun little thing to RP in the game. Also I just find the courtroom exciting, as well as you can work with detectives to help build cases and such.

And yeah I get what you mean haha. Put a player in a situation with no consequences and a lot of choices, and you'll never know what you're getting :)

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Sporan said:

Definitely lawyer. I'm training in law currently IRL, so it'd be a fun little thing to RP in the game. Also I just find the courtroom exciting, as well as you can work with detectives to help build cases and such.

And yeah I get what you mean haha. Put a player in a situation with no consequences and a lot of choices, and you'll never know what you're getting :)

decent, I'm sure you're skills and knowledge of law in real life will come in handy - there will probably be a lot of people in need of a good lawyer ingame.

I studied law once but wasn't very good at it, there's so much to memorise - my mate was excellent at it, I just couldn't get my head stuck into all the info, you have to be really passionate about the subject. My class got taken to the courtrooms - it can be edge of your seat stuff from what I heard from other groups - the case my group watched was probably the most ridiculous thing ever in the history of the building, - the most exhilarating part of it was when I realised smuggling Bourbon biscuits in was not a good idea - *CRUNCH* *CRUNCH* *CRUNCH* :ph34r: - but ah well, we picked the wrong room

Good luck with it anyway! - im half asleep here/had no sleep, so sry for incoherent jubberish 

Edited by Oddball1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Oddball1 said:

decent, I'm sure you're skills and knowledge of law in real life will come in handy - there will probably be a lot of people in need of a good lawyer ingame.

I studied law once but wasn't very good at it, there's so much to memorise - my mate was excellent at it, I just couldn't get my head stuck into all the info, you have to be really passionate about the subject. My class got taken to the courtrooms - it can be edge of your seat stuff from what I heard from other groups - the case my group watched was probably the most ridiculous thing ever in the history of the building, - the most exhilarating part of it was when I realised smuggling Bourbon biscuits in was not a good idea - *CRUNCH* *CRUNCH* *CRUNCH* :ph34r: - but ah well, we picked the wrong room

Good luck with it anyway! - im half asleep here/had no sleep, so sry for incoherent jubberish 

It's fine man haha. And yeah, I feel quite strongly about law, and am bound to learn new things, as well as having a good time doing it!

Also that story is hilarious, I can only imagine how awkward it might have been to hear that in the middle of a silence or someone talking.

23 hours ago, Sporan said:

It's fine man haha. And yeah, I feel quite strongly about law, and am bound to learn new things, as well as having a good time doing it!

Also that story is hilarious, I can only imagine how awkward it might have been to hear that in the middle of a silence or someone talking.

I'm sure you'll do well and serve your server proud. 

And ye, awkward as hell, a Jury member was staring at me from across the room, so.. a pretty unbelievable moment - there was an echo or something - bloody students ay :D 

• Like 1