remyy19

just somethings that came to mind, maybe be heplful or useful!

Whats up!? ive thought of so many things for a game like this over some time but never knew if it would ever actually come out, but its so dope its here now but any.. ..honestly nothing will come to me right now so when things do i will definetly repost! but i do have some questions, 1. will items such as food, clothing, furniture, vehicles, drugs, guns, homes, ect, be close to real life prices? also real life pays? 2. will it be possible to owe 2 homes or more? 3. how many vehicles can you owe if you purchase instead of hijack?  4. if you have to respawn from being left on the street to die with no help from a nurse, you lose whats on you but where do you spawn? home, honspital, last location? 5. will it be hard to get it to the drug business or finding a gang? 6. please make pool (pool table) available! lol 7. please make spray paiting and vandalizing possable:) 8. when building are destroyed/burnt to the ground does it stay like that until the server restarts or will workers for whatever company or the city have to clean it? 9. will you be able to do illegal cage fighting for money in a back aly down a few stairs through a door or something sketchy and or ghetto like? (i mean thats a pre good idea aswell i think if it isnt already available) ill give you ideas when comes to mind though.

21 minutes ago, remyy19 said:

Whats up!? ive thought of so many things for a game like this over some time but never knew if it would ever actually come out, but its so dope its here now but any.. ..honestly nothing will come to me right now so when things do i will definetly repost! but i do have some questions, 1. will items such as food, clothing, furniture, vehicles, drugs, guns, homes, ect, be close to real life prices? also real life pays? 2. will it be possible to owe 2 homes or more? 3. how many vehicles can you owe if you purchase instead of hijack?  4. if you have to respawn from being left on the street to die with no help from a nurse, you lose whats on you but where do you spawn? home, honspital, last location? 5. will it be hard to get it to the drug business or finding a gang? 6. please make pool (pool table) available! lol 7. please make spray paiting and vandalizing possable:) 8. when building are destroyed/burnt to the ground does it stay like that until the server restarts or will workers for whatever company or the city have to clean it? 9. will you be able to do illegal cage fighting for money in a back aly down a few stairs through a door or something sketchy and or ghetto like? (i mean thats a pre good idea aswell i think if it isnt already available) ill give you ideas when comes to mind though.

1. Yes, they will make the prices be as realistic and as close as possible to the real life prices.

2. I think it is possible to own 1 house and 1 apartment + a mobile home.

3. I suspect you can own as many as you can get in your Garage as you can only have 1 car out (like GTA system) at each present time.

4. You will Respawn at the last bind location (Your house).

5. Expand on what you mean by this.

6. There will probably be such things like this as they will have stuff like chess too.

7. This will be possible but only in certain designated spots (Developers said).

8. You cannot start fires and they are randomly generated and so no house fires!

9. I guess you might be able to do this with Roleplay means e.g. you get people together and start a fight club underground.

10. Probably IDK if they will be available as it is a sort of mask and masks are not in the game.

• Like 1

(5.) so say when you first start from the bottom, where and how will you find drug suppliers to start selling or will you have to find different ways to make cash before becoming a drug dealer in some way? if that makes any sense! and about the gang question, if there are mafia an gangs if you dont start your how gang, with there be a computer controlled gang leader for online players to join or will it be only controlled by onlines players?