Macarthius

My identity!

Hiya! Just found out about this game and already super hyped! I'm looking forward to trying out the modules and hopefully give feedback if I can. I've never actually played the arma mod I keep hearing about and was never a big fan of gmod (just seemed like in almost every case there was a better standalone game) so this is a pretty new experience to me and I'm excited to be a part of it~

Since I want to be an artist in real life I'm really looking forward to making and selling art in the game (Does anybody know if it will have drawing tablet support?). I don't know how many people would actually be willing to buy it though haha, so I will also probably try my hand at making clothing and hopefully open up my own store! If that doesn't work out though I'll probably just resort to delivery jobs or something v.v (Also really looking forward to the driving system)

Edited by Macarthius
added more info
  • Like 1

Hello O'le chap and Welcome to the identity community!

What do you look forward to most about Identity? 

What are your goals in Identity?

Please feel free to use the resources on this forum/ website to gather information on the game.

If you have not found something within the resources, please don't hesitate to ask as everyone here is happy to help!

Cheerio!

Welcome to the community my dude, glad to see you're as hyped as I am. I also think the support of drawing tablets would be pretty dope, would bring a whole new level of creativity to the artsy side of things. Who knows I may end up having one of your painting in my house!

16 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Hello O'le chap and Welcome to the identity community!

What do you look forward to most about Identity? 

What are your goals in Identity?

Please feel free to use the resources on this forum/ website to gather information on the game.

If you have not found something within the resources, please don't hesitate to ask as everyone here is happy to help!

Cheerio!

16 hours ago, Hatoful said:

Welcome to Identity! ^.^ 

13 hours ago, Izanagi said:

Welcome to the community my dude, glad to see you're as hyped as I am. I also think the support of drawing tablets would be pretty dope, would bring a whole new level of creativity to the artsy side of things. Who knows I may end up having one of your painting in my house!

Thanks! and yeah @Izanagi I mean it kinda makes me cringe at the idea of using a mouse. It doesn't really need to detect pressure sensitivity or anything just at the very least be smooth.

8 hours ago, Macarthius said:

Thanks! and yeah @Izanagi I mean it kinda makes me cringe at the idea of using a mouse. It doesn't really need to detect pressure sensitivity or anything just at the very least be smooth.

Although it would probably be a bit difficult to incorporate a drawing tablet into the game along with making it advanced enough to make decent painting.

9 hours ago, Izanagi said:

Although it would probably be a bit difficult to incorporate a drawing tablet into the game along with making it advanced enough to make decent painting.

7 hours ago, Levi_King said:

You could probs use tablet if it can replace the mouse

Also,Welcome!

Well when I say support I really just mean the ability to use it as a mouse. I don't expect it to have pressure sensitivity and being able to flip the pen around to use an eraser or anything like that. I've played some games where the tablet works just fine, but other games where it wasn't possible to use because of it jumping around or not processing clicks or something.

• Like 1