Sign in to follow this  
Ceaser

Hello, from Canada!

Hey, I'm Ceaser, or Justin. I am from Canada, and the second I saw the gameplay footage for this game I was hooked. Can't wait to see where this game could possibly go!

• Like 1

Hello O'le chap and Welcome to the identity community!

What do you look forward to most about Identity? 

What are your goals in Identity?

Please feel free to use the resources on this forum/ website to gather information on the game.

If you have not found something within the resources, please don't hesitate to ask as everyone here is happy to help!

Cheerio!

56 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Hello O'le chap and Welcome to the identity community!

What do you look forward to most about Identity? 

What are your goals in Identity?

Please feel free to use the resources on this forum/ website to gather information on the game.

If you have not found something within the resources, please don't hesitate to ask as everyone here is happy to help!

Cheerio!

I think I look forward to the amount of player interaction. I LOVE the idea of the police being mostly pc characters.

My goals are to become as successful as I can, anyway that I can. B|

4 minutes ago, Ceaser said:

pc characters.

1. What do you mean by "Pc Characters"? because I don't the police are referred to as "Characters" they are real people and not npc's. 

6 minutes ago, Ceaser said:

My goals are to become as successful as I can, anyway that I can.

2. But in what business? are you going to start a business or be a employee? or something?

4 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

1. What do you mean by "Pc Characters"? because I don't the police are referred to as "Characters" they are real people and not npc's. 

2. But in what business? are you going to start a business or be an employee? or something?

PC Characters as in player controlled characters, haha, my bad.

I'm not sure the business, but I think I may start as an employee, gain some experience and then venture on my own way from there.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ceaser said:

Hey, I'm Ceaser, or Justin. I am from Canada, and the second I saw the gameplay footage for this game I was hooked. Can't wait to see where this game could possibly go!

Im from Canada as well what part are u from?

Hello, also from Canada in Toronto, Ontario.

This game looks like the coolest virtual world RPG for 2017.  I am excited for when the beta comes out and I get to try this.

I'll likely become an employee and do delivery jobs driving truck as soon as I can.

On 12/01/2017 at 10:10 PM, Luck said:

Im from Canada as well what part are u from?

Southern Ontario!

On 12/01/2017 at 10:19 PM, Jaxon said:

Canada as well, Halifax, NS :)

Nice! That's awesome. I've always wanted to visit that part of our glorious country. It's so boring down here.

On 12/01/2017 at 5:26 AM, Banteel said:

Hello, also from Canada in Toronto, Ontario.

This game looks like the coolest virtual world RPG for 2017.  I am excited for when the beta comes out and I get to try this.

I'll likely become an employee and do delivery jobs driving truck as soon as I can.

Hey, that's not too far! It really does look awesome, I can't wait to try it. & I hadn't even thought of that, but that might be really interesting. Especially with the size of the map!