Sign in to follow this  
Sailor

Real Money Prospects

Hi i just wanted to ask the Community or Devs cause i couldnt find anything on it on my initial search,. But will there be options to make real money in this game? such as in Second Life, for content creators etc. ?

50 minutes ago, Sailor said:

Hi i just wanted to ask the Community or Devs cause i couldnt find anything on it on my initial search,. But will there be options to make real money in this game? such as in Second Life, for content creators etc. ?

No modding on the development plan and well I hope there won't ever be modding which even is free. I'd rather the game devs get paid instead of modders. The developers said they will look into modding in the future but no promises. 

1 hour ago, Sailor said:

mods are mods because they modify the game. noone will buy something like a hd textures mod lolz

Edited by Shimozukachi

I was thinking more for Artist that create assets to the game. Such as Clothing, hair styles. Some talented people might even be able to make functioning cars, Architectural design. And even provide some functionality to the stuff they make. That you could sell to other players.

It said you can design your own tshirts in a preview video i watched. If that means you can color a tshirt with inported image. compared to you bringing in outfits you make with Marvelous designer for instance that's something different. 

20 minutes ago, Sailor said:

I was thinking more for Artist that create assets to the game. Such as Clothing, hair styles. Some talented people might even be able to make functioning cars, Architectural design. And even provide some functionality to the stuff they make. That you could sell to other players.

It said you can design your own tshirts in a preview video i watched. If that means you can color a tshirt with inported image. compared to you bringing in outfits you make with Marvelous designer for instance that's something different. 

Yeah you can design your own clothing in-game and sell it for "in-game money" not real money..... Also you can't design your own or add extra cars in as mods are not available / not on the development plan but the devs will look into modding with no promises.

I see, but will you be able to import your own 3D creations even without money incentive or is it more a "sticker" approach to apply to clothing

1 hour ago, Sailor said:

I see, but will you be able to import your own 3D creations even without money incentive or is it more a "sticker" approach to apply to clothing

I don't think importing will be available but there will be something in game to design them. (I could be wrong about importing them).