Sign in to follow this  
DaLegion

No steam?

Just curious as to why they decided not to go through steam development/licensing? Seems like Steam, Origin, and UPlay are the main gaming clients. Anyone think it would have been better for them? i.e. Bigger marketplace and more potential clients.

5 minutes ago, DaLegion said:

Just curious as to why they decided not to go through steam development/licensing? Seems like Steam, Origin, and UPlay are the main gaming clients. Anyone think it would have been better for them? i.e. Bigger marketplace and more potential clients.

What do you mean by "Steam Development" The full release of Identity will be on steam.

8 minutes ago, HairyGrenade said:

What do you mean by "Steam Development" The full release of Identity will be on steam.

Well steam has games that are in alpha/beta for purchase. I/E Castle Story (Although that's been in beta for years, whatever). I wasn't aware the full game was going to be on steam. Thought it would all be on an individual client.

1 hour ago, DaLegion said:

Well steam has games that are in alpha/beta for purchase. I/E Castle Story (Although that's been in beta for years, whatever). I wasn't aware the full game was going to be on steam. Thought it would all be on an individual client.

They are not having the game as "Early Access" and that's why you have to pledge on here and also there won't be options on steam like the pledges, as it will be one price which I expect to be around "$30 - $40 USD" (My estimate for the game but I could be totally wrong)