Sign in to follow this  
FatSloth

Long Hair for Male Characters?

Question

Hi there, I really like what what the devs are building here and I hope it all works out. One thing that is important to me is if there will be long hair options available for male characters, and not just females. And I mean LONG hair, not just down to the jaw, but past the shoulders at least. Being a dude with long hair I feel like I would be able to immerse myself in the game much easier if my character actually LOOKS like me. I haven't pre-ordered yet, I don't know if I will, and while this won't make or break my decision to, I would still love to know. Thanks.

3 answers to this question

10 hours ago, FatSloth said:

Hi there, I really like what what the devs are building here and I hope it all works out. One thing that is important to me is if there will be long hair options available for male characters, and not just females. And I mean LONG hair, not just down to the jaw, but past the shoulders at least. Being a dude with long hair I feel like I would be able to immerse myself in the game much easier if my character actually LOOKS like me. I haven't pre-ordered yet, I don't know if I will, and while this won't make or break my decision to, I would still love to know. Thanks.

Character customization is going to be very in-depth in Identity as the devs feel it is one of the most important aspects of the game. There will be numerous hair styles to choose from as well as longer hair for males. 

• Like 1

I am very sure that there will be some options for long hair for males. @HairyGrenade can confirm if it will be an option.

Edited by JamesLuck01

8 hours ago, HairyGrenade said:

There will be numerous hair styles to choose from as well as longer hair for males.

Nice to know that I'll have that option then. Thanks for letting me know.