Succes or Failure?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. do you think the game will be a succes or a failure?

• Succes
    • Failure

Question

Hello there! sorry that i didnt really introduce myself but you can call me Luca or just LucaPlays, i have seen that identity(the game) was a thing just a week or 2 ago while browsing around on the internet.

i found identity because i saw the trailer and liked it so much that i needed to know more so that's why im here :D! i love realistic rpg's that put you in a massive immersive world that you can explore and identity seems to be just that, when i saw the trailer i knew it had pottential! if the game really is the way its presented then.. NO WORDS but if it is not then i wont be buying it.

i watched the trailer a couple of times, i just couldnt resist it!

now if you people want this to be a great succes and no failure Vote Succes on the poll and comment you're ideas!

but if you dont think it is real vote failure on the poll.                                                                                                                                                                                  I myself think it will be a succes but i have no knowlege of the developement of the game other then what the developers post.

but i would like to thank you all for taking some time out of your day and reading this:D!

2 answers to this question

@LucaPlays this is in the wrong section by title. Maybe put your question separate from the intro by putting the intro in the intro section!

- Why would this not be successful, the developers have their incentive to complete it which is it's their dream game too and also they will just develop it in free time and would just take longer to release it and that's why i think it will be successful!

Ps: Success is spelt wrong it has 2 "s" and 2 "c" you only put 1 "s"

Edited by JamesLuck01