Sign in to follow this  
Aetion

Gangs/groups tab

I have no idea if this is in the checklist already but, there should be a tab for this since people want to make gangs and such. Once you create it you can add members and such obviously, be able to have 10 different ranks and name them yourself as the leader. Give permissions for each rank. Also be able to declare war or ally other gangs. For this to happen no gang can have the same name. Also if you are a gang member and you see a member of the same, allied, or enemy gang it will show on top of their head. (Or possibly a gang color can be added so people can have their gang color shoe laces and clothes. Or Bandana if you are stuck in the 90s. Colored ties if it's the mafia, etc.)

• Like 1

I used to play Alliance of Valiant Arms that had a clan management system which ran via their website. You could add, remove, manage your clan via the website and approve or disapprove members who applied to join or were inactive. Also you could post notices and such inside your clan/group which were private and only viewable by members part of that group. Once accepted into the clan via the website; your clan name [IN BRACKETS] along with the icon/symbol that identifies the cal would appear beside your name in-game. 

I want to see some professionally organized groups like the Mafia where the ladder to power was so complex and no one knew the leader's Identity and they own parts of slums where the government was weak and had mobsters run the town.  I want to see this in game, most gangs I see in games are just 3 guys killing everyone on sight, loosely organized and usually loud.

3 minutes ago, Sicario said:

@Xentinel reminds me of the 100's of Arma 3 videos I've watched on YouTube. A few guys who spontaneously want anything that moves! 

Yeah, that's why I think Gangs, Mafia's, and drug dealing should be the focused elements of crime.