Question

So I'm wondering, if you kill somone, do you automatically get wanted or what happens?

Just wondering how would this play out due to RDMers ect.

7 answers to this question

You automatically get wanted yes, but the police will only know a name but will not know who you are. As you kill more and more, you will become more visible to others on the map. (can't remember, but could be wrong). @HairyGrenade this answer correct?

@JamesLuck01 @Shadow765 When you commit a crime in Identity you will get flagged or "wanted." Depending on the severity of the crime, the length of the wanted level will differ. They will wear off over time.

3 hours ago, HairyGrenade said:

@JamesLuck01 @Shadow765 When you commit a crime in Identity you will get flagged or "wanted." Depending on the severity of the crime, the length of the wanted level will differ. They will wear off over time.

Just like the GTA 5 wanted thingy?

Say you kidnap someone and try to hold them for ransom, will you get a wanted level that gives away your position?

3 hours ago, Valvatorez said:

Say you kidnap someone and try to hold them for ransom, will you get a wanted level that gives away your position?

No, I don't believe so because well that's just stupid as that takes away the point of that aspect! @HairyGrenade

14 hours ago, Valvatorez said:

Right so going off of this: Gaining a wanted level out of committing a crime no one saw is an "old" gaming aspect. You guys are severely changing the game here. Literally. So why implement such an old wanted system. I think a wanted level should be based solely on if another player caught you. Which brings up the argument of "Well if that is the case, then anyone could blame anybody." Yes exactly and then it is up to your alibi and your peers of the jury to decide if you are guilty or not. I mean IMAGINE with me here for a sec: You've been scoping out this crime for.. lets say a couple weeks.. You've taken notes and taken pictures with your camera or smart phone that hang on your wall over the map you've printed out from public records. All of your details are fine tuned. You gather up all of your evidence, stuff it into a backpack and head out of your apartment making sure your choice of clothes for this is completely different from what you normally wear.

On your way over to the mark you stop in your chosen ally along the route, stuff the backpack into a garbage can and light it on fire with your lighter fluid and slick zippo. Evidence destroyed.. You pace yourself up the next 3 blocks, walking so as not to draw any attention to yourself. Then you're here, your target. A jewelry delivery business. (I believe most buying and selling will be done with a delivery businesses) You're here because you need the shipping ledger so that you can start tracking and intercepting small deliveries of jewelry. But here's the kicker, its on a PC and with no mods or Dev development adding remote access tools into the game (yet) you have to manually break in and check the ledger. (EVERY SINGLE TIME) Now what this creates is routine thus creating confidence thus creating trade craft. Now back at your apartment after the first successful ledger heist, you're ecstatic! You're hyped! But once the adrenaline wears off worry sets in. "Did anyone see me?" "Shit how am I supposed to know if the cops know!" You check the news, no word. So you're safe then right? Maybe if you installed a back door into the police stations communication network you could monitor the call traffic, but this is much to early on in development to have hacking and information security so you're left to waiting and seeing if they come for you. The night passes and they don't. Which means you better get some sleep, tomorrow you hijack a jewelry delivery truck. You're not expected to get away unnoticed.... 

LOOOOOOOL

I see punks in police uniform that check everyones passports to find criminal and all who refuse to be part of this circus get bullet in the head or baton in their ass.

- You are a criminal and will go to jail!11

- Why do you think so?

- You've got three stars above your head!11

- What7 Are you allright7 Have you eaten mushrooms on your breakfast7

- *boom* *boom* *boom* *puts baton in victims ass*