Sign in to follow this  
Joe

Car phyics and pursuits vs arma mod ?

Hi, was curious to know if there will be police pursuits in this game... And what kind of vehicle physics will we see.. I'm a long time player from the arma series life mods.. coming from that the vehicle pursuits where a cluster fu*k at most not only was it extremely dangerous that you could blow up instantly to arma pit as they say and felt like you hit a brick wall and bounce all over the place.. but non the less they where fun. In there own way I suppose.. so my question is will there be pursuits ? Will they be car physics like gta where you can actually pit a car ? Or would it be to op because cops would just pit you then box you in to easily ? Because no one cares about car damage in a video game ? Also will this game be like island life with freedom and heaps to do as in role play wise ? I hope this game is a great success for us people and the fan base of island life mods etc c:

Edited by Joe

3 hours ago, Joe said:

Hi, was curious to know if there will be police pursuits in this game...

Hey and yes its a Life Simulator! 

3 hours ago, Joe said:

And what kind of vehicle physics will we see.. I'm a long time player from the arma series life mods.. coming from that the vehicle pursuits where a cluster fu*k at most not only was it extremely dangerous that you could blow up instantly to arma pit as they say and felt like you hit a brick wall and bounce all over the place.. but non the less they where fun. In there own way I suppose.

This stuff will be as realistic as possible. (no stunt jumping off a mountain and landing it without you being hurt. @HairyGrenade can give more details.

3 hours ago, Joe said:

so my question is will there be pursuits ?

Obviously!

3 hours ago, Joe said:

Will they be car physics like gta

Car damage will be realistic and you shouldn't be able to do a stunt off the top of a mountain.

3 hours ago, Joe said:

Or would it be to op because cops would just pit you then box you in to easily ?

Cops are players and not AI and so yes you could get boxed in, that is possible.

6 hours ago, Joe said:

Hi, was curious to know if there will be police pursuits in this game... And what kind of vehicle physics will we see.. I'm a long time player from the arma series life mods.. coming from that the vehicle pursuits where a cluster fu*k at most not only was it extremely dangerous that you could blow up instantly to arma pit as they say and felt like you hit a brick wall and bounce all over the place.. but non the less they where fun. In there own way I suppose.. so my question is will there be pursuits ? Will they be car physics like gta where you can actually pit a car ? Or would it be to op because cops would just pit you then box you in to easily ? Because no one cares about car damage in a video game ? Also will this game be like island life with freedom and heaps to do as in role play wise ? I hope this game is a great success for us people and the fan base of island life mods etc c:

Since cars will be the last bit of the development process there isn't much to say about them, but they won't be like ArmA's, it will be more responsive and comfortable.

• Like 1