Sign in to follow this  
Dscheksn

Donation

Hello,

will you give players the ability to donate money in exchange for:

- Unique weapons (P90 like would be pretty)

- Unique cars (Faster than usual cars)

- Unique houses (Nice big villas)

- Discounts on in game items

- ... ?

Thanks

Sad that people trolled my subscription post. I really don't understand how a healthy, normal working person can't afford to spend 5€. But I guess that only the unhealthy ones commented on that post.

33 minutes ago, Dscheksn said:

Well,

1. That would make it pay to win and so it's a big No as the guns are hard to get especially SMG's, Rifles and Assault Rifles.

2. They won't do cars which are unique as that will just take away the point of pledges e.g. the sports car on the $250 pledge like the rest are all unique and unable to get in-game. (Cars I think will maybe count as Cosmetic items but @HairyGrenade can tell you if that's the case).

3. Unique houses, I don't think you will be able to get unique houses but more like an apartment (not certain).

39 minutes ago, Dscheksn said:

4. What you mean, because this sounds like you want easy ways to get things. I am not sure but I doubt it. 

28 minutes ago, Dscheksn said:

Sad that people trolled my subscription post. I really don't understand how a healthy, normal working person can't afford to spend 5€. But I guess that only the unhealthy ones commented on that post.

No, maybe everyone just prefers not to pay monthly for a game they want to play but also could be busy or not able to play for a month and will lose there things. For instance they won't make it subscription because well they would have announced it at kick-starter and not after people put over $100 into the game. There is no point having it subscription because you will more than likely get rich kids (if that is what its to prevent) and then those who actually want to Role-Play and can't afford every month and have/ need to spend that 5 euro on things they live off, which a game is low priority in life.

All your points are acceptable as it is your opinion but the last point is just way off topic.

A quick idea from me is that if you donate you can choose where you would like to get discount in the future. Cars, Apartments, Guns, Vendors ...

21 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

No, maybe everyone just prefers not to pay monthly for a game

We have 6800 citizens and you think you can talk for all of them? I doubt it.

25 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

you will more than likely get rich kids

I work hard for my money and as I do I don't have the time to spent hours in a virtual world even though I'd love to. I want to buy a car in the real world as well as a house. I have to feed kids and pets. So I prefer the real world over the virtual world.

With more money you can pay more developers and marketing. I'd like this to become something like World of Warcraft. When I was young i loved that game. And this has a potencial. So I try to find a way that the game becomes very fast very big.

It seems like at the moment my thoughts are way to far in the future but I hope that at some day this dream will become true. A big open world where I can do all the things that in the real world will get me to prison.

50 minutes ago, Dscheksn said:

We have 6800 citizens and you think you can talk for all of them? I doubt it.

I meant "everyone that posted on that post of yours that disagreed with it." not everyone as in all the citizens!

52 minutes ago, Dscheksn said:

I work hard for my money and as I do I don't have the time to spent hours in a virtual world even though I'd love to. I want to buy a car in the real world as well as a house. I have to feed kids and pets. So I prefer the real world over the virtual world.

Yeah exactly, you will get people like you "working class" and then the kids who are rich from their parents. 

53 minutes ago, Dscheksn said:

All your points are acceptable as it is your opinion but the last point is just way off topic.

Your last point was way off topic (as I quoted and replied to it and that's why my last point was off too.)

54 minutes ago, Dscheksn said:

With more money you can pay more developers and marketing. I'd like this to become something like World of Warcraft.

That's fine to want it like that, but I bet you a lot of the backers don't want it like that and I don't speak for them; I am sure many will agree.

Also I personally don't like WoW and so I definitely would rather it be like Arma 3 and if it did go the way like WoW has it then it would not change the history of a MMO, this is supposed to be a game changer not how other MMO's operate.

Also that's true money means more developer's but also the game is gradually coming a long and its at a nice pace. 

1 hour ago, Dscheksn said:

I don't have the time to spent hours in a virtual world even though I'd love to. I want to buy a car in the real world as well as a house. I have to feed kids and pets. So I prefer the real world over the virtual world.

Well exactly, you don't have the time but others do and yes I think everyone prefers the real world over a virtual one. Although no one wants this game to be pay to win as the developers stated it will not be e.g. You won't see in the future guns able to be purchased with real money because that makes it pay to win! I do believe you may be able to buy cars with real money (not sure) but they will not be UNIQUE, they will be normal cars which everyone else can buy with in game money if anything. I know apartments in the game can be bought with real money and in-game money (I am sure but will double check) and other cosmetic stuff like clothing, but nothing which will give players advantages against others! @HairyGrenade (most things are opinions but the parts i use as facts can you double check they are not false please.)

2 hours ago, Dscheksn said:

Hello,

- ... ?

Thanks

No cars or weapons can be bought with real money and no discounts. 

• Like 1