Zeus

Can Police Show Up At My House

Question

Do police have my address? Can they show up at my house if i've done something wrong. And if someone snitches on me can they tell the police where I live and then they arrest me at my house? 

Edited by Zeus

5 answers to this question

Do they have your address: I would think that in identity they would. But I could be wrong so don't quote me on that!

Can the Police show up at your house if you've done something wrong: Motown answered this on another post!:

And if someone snitches on you can they tell the police where you live and then they arrest me at my house? : Again I wouldn't say in your house, but if you are caught outside of your house and you have a warrant, you can and probably will be arrested! :) 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, QuannTann said:

Do they have your address: I would think that in identity they would. But I could be wrong so don't quote me on that!

Can the Police show up at your house if you've done something wrong: Motown answered this on another post!:

And if someone snitches on you can they tell the police where you live and then they arrest me at my house? : Again I wouldn't say in your house, but if you are caught outside of your house and you have a warrant, you can and probably will be arrested! :) 

raw.gif

3 hours ago, Zeus said:

And if someone snitches on me can they tell the police where I live and then they arrest me at my house? 

Well this is obvious, why would you even ask this because can someone snitch on you in real life and tell the cops where you live if they know? YES!!!!!!!! 

3 hours ago, Zeus said:

Do police have my address?

They probably will have to find it. but I don't know @HairyGrenade can enlighten on this.

3 hours ago, Zeus said:

Can they show up at my house if i've done something wrong.

If you mean raid you, the developers said on twitter I am sure that NO one can raid homes as they want it to be a sacred place.

I can't remember but if your wanted you may not be able to enter your house as because the police cannot raid you @HairyGrenade will confirm this if i am right.

First real safe zone from real gansta niggas and cool metagame cops that want to check your passport, place free from rubber batons. Whoooopeee!11