MrAmericanPie

Offline Mode (way into the future)

Just hear me out, is it possible that this game will eventually support offline mode way in to the future. I think they should develop a offline mode, cause a lot of people don't have internet connection 24/7 or at all.

I think they should consider it at lease,

Edited by MrAmericanPie

2 hours ago, MrAmericanPie said:

Just hear me out, is it possible that this game will eventually support offline mode way in to the future. I think they should develop a offline mode, cause a lot of people don't have internet connection 24/7 or at all.

I think they should consider it at lease,

No, because the whole point of this game is to have player-player interaction.  No NPCs

• Like 3

So you're proposing that a game which is entirely centered around player interaction should have an offline mode? At the risk of sounding like an arsehole, you may as well play GTA V if that's the kind of game you're looking for.

Edited by Johnny
  • Like 1

Unless they would give the AI's a very inteligent chat system I'd think it would be very booring. And I doubt they would spend any time developing a single players mode for atleast a few years after release.

An offline mode would be pretty boring. Imagine Altis Life, but without any players, at all. At that point, you're just playing a tech demo.

What? Offline mode? 

So you wanna play the game without interaction with other players? 

Buy games that are singleplayer then! 

• Like 1