Sign in to follow this  
Barockhard_Obama

Roomates

If two people are too poor to afford a house in this game, they should be able to team up to buy one. I believe this gives more a real world feel as well as bonding in this game. For some people, it is a dream to live with their friends, so they can live it here, that's what this game is about anyway in my eyes. It doesn't seem like a big change, but it's one that will benefit many.

26 minutes ago, Barockhard_Obama said:

If two people are too poor to afford a house in this game, they should be able to team up to buy one. I believe this gives more a real world feel as well as bonding in this game. For some people, it is a dream to live with their friends, so they can live it here, that's what this game is about anyway in my eyes. It doesn't seem like a big change, but it's one that will benefit many.

Yes, there should be but I think 1 person will buy the house but the other can give his contribution to the guy buying it, must have 2 bedrooms to have two people live there!

I'd be cool if you could have more roommates than bedrooms making some of the roommates having to sleep on floors/sofas, which would then give them backpain the next day. Imagine sleeping like 10 people in the same 1 bedroom apartment. xD

Edited by Ubbe

Every occupant needs his bed (Not counting double beds as it's obvious that two people can sleep in the same bed). I think when you buy a new house it will say in the info how many people it can "hold"

18 hours ago, BluePandaIta said:

Every occupant needs his bed (Not counting double beds as it's obvious that two people can sleep in the same bed). I think when you buy a new house it will say in the info how many people it can "hold"

Yes I know that this is the case. Tho I'd love if you would be able to stick even more people in there, I mean it's your property after all.

40 minutes ago, Ubbe said:

Yes I know that this is the case. Tho I'd love if you would be able to stick even more people in there, I mean it's your property after all.

Well you can have sleepovers :D

1 hour ago, BluePandaIta said:

Well you can have sleepovers :D

But doesn't that require one of the other persons in the house having to stay out of home?