Harrigarno

Police Vehicle Colours/Numbers

I'd like to see some changeable aspects of the police vehicles which could be set up on individual servers by their owners.

• A server wide Police colour scheme for patrol vehicles, SWAT etc. Like Blue/White, Black/White, full Black, full White etc. 
  • Local emergency numbers on the side, even though the Identity Island is based in the Eastern USA I'd still like to see 000 (Australia's emergency number) rather then 911. That's just my preference though.
  • Individual numbers on the top's of police vehicles, so when I drive my police car around town I know my patrol car's number and the Air Wing can help direct me in pursuits, just like in real life.

Cheers guys!

Great idea with the police vehicles having their own id number, I just think it might be hard to get in the game because you probably would need a new skin for every car. And it will then be pulling too much power on the server because it has to run a new skin for each car rather than loading the same on them all.

But anyway really hope they take the idea into consideration.

Or at the very least being able to customize your license plate. Like others have said I think it may be difficult to have specific patrol car numbers, but good ideas!

So I have bad news and good news. I wonder how police cars will work if you have a partner, and most cops will have a partner because THIS. Do you share one car and both buy upgrades for it separately, do you buy upgrades together, do you have separate cars...?