Honestii

In-Game Internet Browser

I was thinking that either there would be some sort of internet browser that the developers make (because most businesses and such rely on it), or somehow get the actual internet we are using right now and make that accessible in-game, i'm sure its plausible (i think this would be an easier way if the developers figured out how to do this, because then the players won't have to recreate websites and such, and there is already like unlimited things on the current internet.)

Current Internet Theory:

Pros: Already tons of things on internet, wouldn't need to recreate the internet basically.

Cons: If wanted to make a website or something along the lines of that you couldn't do it as easily, and it wouldn't be free, and it's the "real not vitual internet" and Indentity isn't not virtual, so that wouldn't make much sense.

45 minutes ago, Honestii said:

I was thinking that either there would be some sort of internet browser that the developers make (because most businesses and such rely on it), or somehow get the actual internet we are using right now and make that accessible in-game, i'm sure its plausible (i think this would be an easier way if the developers figured out how to do this, because then the players won't have to recreate websites and such, and there is already like unlimited things on the current internet.)

Current Internet Theory:

Pros: Already tons of things on internet, wouldn't need to recreate the internet basically.

Cons: If wanted to make a website or something along the lines of that you couldn't do it as easily, and it wouldn't be free, and it's the "real not vitual internet" and Indentity isn't not virtual, so that wouldn't make much sense.

In-Game its called the intranet! and they already have a intranet but the game will be on steam so you can just get them to go on the steam browser for your website.