Sign in to follow this  
Local

Hello dere

I'm new to the community, but I've been keeping track of the game since I heard about it  2 years ago on Frankie's channel.

I hope this game can meet the expectations of the developers and the community.

@Local welcome to the community. I'm also pretty new. We all have our hopes and expectations for the game and people have doubts. The best we can do is come together as a community and work towards providing helpful feedback and creative ideas. I look forward to the future with you. 

Family First, Mission Always. Stay Safe. 

Welcome @Local, glad to have you join us! What do you look forward to the most about Identity? Also, have you seen the modules?

If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to PM me! :)

6 minutes ago, HairyGrenade said:

Welcome @Local, glad to have you join us! What do you look forward to the most about Identity? Also, have you seen the modules?

If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to PM me! :)

But the progress bar has moved 26% in 1 full year. I have no clue how you guys will have a playable beta early 2017 which is in about 3 months.

4 minutes ago, MariusG69 said:

But the progress bar has moved 26% in 1 full year. I have no clue how you guys will have a playable beta early 2017 which is in about 3 months.

Unfortunately the beta won't take place early 2017 as it has been delayed to an unspecified date. Sorry!

4 minutes ago, HairyGrenade said:

Unfortunately the beta won't take place early 2017 as it has been delayed to an unspecified date. Sorry!

At this speed, my calculations are saying that a playable beta will be in 2025.

4 minutes ago, MariusG69 said:

At this speed, my calculations are saying that a playable beta will be in 2025.

Identity's development hasn't progressed as initially thought. Release dates were given, however we aren't giving any more out so we don't give false information again. While the dev team is relatively small they are working hard!

5 minutes ago, HairyGrenade said:

Identity's development hasn't progressed as initially thought. Release dates were given, however we aren't giving any more out so we don't give false information again. While the dev team is relatively small they are working hard!

That is very much appreciated :) I did some quick math, and with the current money raised, you have taken 2$/h each if you are a team of 5 in 2 years, which is NOT  a lot. So I understand you need to do other things as well. But it's soooooooooooooooo slow.

Hello and Welcome to the identity community! Please feel free to use the resources on this forum/ website to gather information on the game. If you have not found something within the resources, please don't hesitate to ask as everyone here is happy to help! Cheerio!