Thecop34

When and whats the next video will be about?

When will the next video come out and what is it about? Please make it about police job like a video of how police work system and how police pull over people comon i want a video before 2017

Seeing as we had our last video last week It'll be unlikely to get another until later. Police system will likely work like the Arma 3 mod the devs made, and people will pull over when the police put their sirens on behind them

8 hours ago, DoctorFosterGloster said:

Seeing as we had our last video last week It'll be unlikely to get another until later. Police system will likely work like the Arma 3 mod the devs made, and people will pull over when the police put their sirens on behind them

Well it's not really a system :D

10 hours ago, Thecop34 said:

When will the next video come out and what is it about? Please make it about police job like a video of how police work system and how police pull over people comon i want a video before 2017

I would prefer to see the business side. It seems most unique.

11 hours ago, Thecop34 said:

If the next video was on the police/ s.w.a.t. stuff then we won't get it until the s.w.a.t. module is like 50% complete and that won't be started until we have the first module early 2017 if not delayed again.

I don't know what it will be about, but truthfully I want to see the business system too like @JoelKeys, but I do want to see something on the police stuff at the same time.

• Like 1