DoctorFosterGloster

A Flag For Identity Island? - Ideas

So, the flag would be a somewhat important part of Identity. It could appear on government buildings, peoples walls and properties, apparel, political campaigns and even on bumper stickers. Here are some ideas I have come up with; http://imgur.com/gallery/i6rnI

(St Ives ,Feilding, Kane, Lytton, etc, are just examples of what the flag could look like with the Island name on it)

EDIT: Btw the wavy lines represent the fact that it is an Island, 3 stars for the 3 main cities and colours because USA obviously. It's supposed to look a bit cheesy too, as in my opinion a lot of the states flags do ¬¬

584a0ccd8f21a_Allfourflagexamples.thumb.

Post your own flag ideas below!

Edited by DoctorFosterGloster
Added explanation

@DoctorFosterGloster I really like this idea and your suggestions and I am excited to see what everyone proposes. I really like one of your ideas the basic stripes and three stars above.

One idea I will propose is a solid background color then a silhouette of the island in the center and a star for each city on the island represented on the silhouette. ( I might follow up to this with an example in the future).

Family First, Mission Always. Stay Safe. 

16 hours ago, DoctorFosterGloster said:

So, the flag would be a somewhat important part of Identity. It could appear on government buildings, peoples walls and properties, apparel, political campaigns and even on bumper stickers. Here are some ideas I have come up with; http://imgur.com/gallery/i6rnI

(St Ives ,Feilding, Kane, Lytton, etc, are just examples of what the flag could look like with the Island name on it)

584a0ccd8f21a_Allfourflagexamples.thumb.

Post your own flag ideas below!

Top right :P

Cheers everyone! 

Btw the wavy lines represent the fact that it is an Island, 3 stars for the 3 main cities and colours because USA obviously. It's supposed to look a bit cheesy too, as in my opinion a lot of the states flags do ¬¬

Anyone else got any other ideas?