Zeus

Cop Advantages

Question

How much of an advantage do cops get in this game? For example when you kill someone (with a mask) would they still know who you are and would your name come on a database. If you steal a car does it automatically show up on the cops map?

7 answers to this question

I'm pretty sure there is something like fingerprints, so if you don't use mask or gloves the cops can find your fingerprints

Edited by Shadow765
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Shadow765 said:

I'm pretty sure there is something like fingerprints, so if you don't use mask or gloves the cops can find your fingerprints

Yep that is correct, I believe it was an example of perks? Not too sure. I would assume though that if they're promoting realism that they won't be marking players on the map that are committing crimes or at all... That would be a good question to ask actually.

@JamesLuck01

Will there be a mini-map in-game? If so, will other players see each other marked? If not, is there any way for police to identify criminals who are concealed with gloves/mask?

51 minutes ago, Shadow765 said:

thanks man

1 hour ago, Valtorix said:

Will there be a mini-map in-game? If so, will other players see each other marked? If not, is there any way for police to identify criminals who are concealed with gloves/mask?

The mini-map is a GPS on your phone. You'll need to bring up your phone to see it, or have one on your car dashboard while driving. Other players do not appear on the GPS. Cops probably won't be able to identify masked suspects until they catch them, or collect evidence left by them if they are in the detective role.
@Zeus

Edited by JamesLuck01
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

The mini-map is a GPS on your phone. You'll need to bring up your phone to see it, or have one on your car dashboard while driving. Other players do not appear on the GPS. Cops probably won't be able to identify masked suspects until they catch them, or collect evidence left by them if they are in the detective role.
@Zeus

That's what I wanted to hear. Thanks. 

• Like 1