the cars in identity is A thing also modifying them is real too so thats what i wish to see in identity coming from a motor head

so legal racing should be in the game with sponsorships and garages and logos etc

what i am interested in is to have the ability to start a project car on my own like mending parts and scavenging parts i know its not a racing game but its An RP :P

have some kind biting and bookie system (gambling)  and the cops interfering on radio having scouts to look for them also alot more you get the idea 

what do u think boys :) .....shout out to motor heads smartwheelie.1000x667.jpg

26 minutes ago, Asupra said:

the cars in identity is A thing also modifying them is real too so thats what i wish to see in identity coming from a motor head

so legal racing should be in the game with sponsorships and garages and logos etc

what i am interested in is to have the ability to start a project car on my own like mending parts and scavenging parts i know its not a racing game but its An RP :P

have some kind biting and bookie system (gambling)  and the cops interfering on radio having scouts to look for them also alot more you get the idea 

what do u think boys :) .....shout out to motor heads smartwheelie.1000x667.jpg

I don't think they are adding race tracks and so it is only illegal racing e.g. street racing. Also you can mend/ fix cars but not to the extent of building them. 

• Like 1

I totally love your idea man! I can see myself street racing most weekend nights in Identity as i would like to have another job to keep me busy. I would be racing my beloved Ford Mustang GT500! Shout out to all the Pony lovers out there!

Mustang-Wallpapers-161.jpg