Sign in to follow this  
Zeus

Website to post your business

Question

In the newest video the devs show us that they have a few websites like "facefile" which is like a fake facebook. I think it would be cool if there was a website where we can post ads for our business, for example my transport business. 

ill go into more detail later, posting now so I remember

6 answers to this question

Yeah @Zeus, I think that would be quite nice. Even if there was a little section for people to look for workers/ jobs. Would be great for independent workers (which my character might become) such as yourself, by the looks of things :D

maybe thats what they plan on making it?

Or maybe they plan on making an entire little mini social media in-game

6 hours ago, Capped said:

maybe thats what they plan on making it?

Or maybe they plan on making an entire little mini social media in-game

they already have a social media called Facefile 

That would be great, if the developers haven't thought of that already. I'm thinking of a website similar to Amazon where people could sell and purchase services, art ( like the paintings we've seen in the latest video ), furniture, vehicles and the list goes on.

Edited by Reshay

7 minutes ago, Reshay said:

That would be great, if the developers haven't thought of that already. Would be nice to have a website similar to Amazon where people could sell and purchase services, art ( like the paintings we've seen in the latest video ), furniture, vehicles and the list goes on.

That would be pretty cool! I know for now there's only going to be a shop where you have to walk in and buy it, but I could definitely see an online store getting added. 

@HairyGrenade: Yeah, would be really great to have a way for players to get rid of the stuff they don't need anymore. That's actually profitable for both parties.