Sign in to follow this  
FaultyTowels

Greeting o/

Hey!

Came across this game stumbling across YouTube recently, and I have to say, you have gotten me pretty hyped.

I'm pretty much an immigrant and at times a bit of a nomad, so i'm sure I'd fit right in in this game. I'm originally from South Africa, lived in England for 8 years, and have just recently moved to the US.

I have one question though, if pledging, would i get early access beta, as in game play which is currently available? Or would I only get access when the Beta opens up in 8+ months time?

Thanks! And good luck guys!

• Like 1

Welcome @FaultyTowels! It must be a huge change going from South Africa and England to the US! 

To get beta/modules access you need to pledge $30 or more. The game is not available yet, but when it is you will have instant access! 

Thanks for joining this awesome community and if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to toss me a message!

Hello and Welcome to the identity community!

Please feel free to use the resources on this forum/ website to gather information on the game.

If you have not found something within the resources, please don't hesitate to ask as everyone here is happy to help!

Cheerio!

Hey @FaultyTowels!! Welcome to the community!! Thank you for joining this epic community and hope to see you in the world of identity soon! Btw..i too am from Africa but not South Africa. I am from Kenya in eastern Africa! 

I hope you enjoy your stay here! Hakuna Matata!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, BigMike said:

Hey @FaultyTowels!! Welcome to the community!! Thank you for joining this epic community and hope to see you in the world of identity soon! Btw..i too am from Africa but not South Africa. I am from Kenya in eastern Africa! 

I hope you enjoy your stay here! Hakuna Matata!

Africa represent!!

• Like 1