InQuisitor

Rep System, job roles?

Having a reputation system to depict players current or recent status?(Criminal activity, arrests. etc)

job roles that require a certain degree of reputation or education.(Police=high reputation(no criminal record)ranking from manager to basic employer. etc)

what is the current developing ideas and speculation on this subject?

Not quite sure if I understand what you mean but police applicants would probably go through some sort of written test and need to have a clean record I would imagine? Anyone could be a criminal or an employer in reality though so I don't think there's any need for stats. If anything, we should steer clear of stats to make it more realistic and give everyone a balanced playing field.

4 hours ago, Levster said:

Not quite sure if I understand what you mean but police applicants would probably go through some sort of written test and need to have a clean record I would imagine? Anyone could be a criminal or an employer in reality though so I don't think there's any need for stats. If anything, we should steer clear of stats to make it more realistic and give everyone a balanced playing field.

No written test I am sure, you will just go through a tutorial and something else and yes a criminal record may affect the chances but i doubt the official servers would remove the complete chance of becoming that.

Individuals should be capable of purchasing a pardon from a criminal offense within one's criminal record after an X amount of time, such as two weeks to a month, in order to possess the opportunity to function as a Law enforcement officer or any other well-regulated government-based career within the public sector. For example, theft would involve patiently waiting for two weeks in order to pay a fee while a homicide would equate to a month.

In the process, the former felon would be expected to attend a hearing in order to be judged by either their peers or an actual judge with a "defense claim" in order to be pardoned for former criminal offenses.

I.E.

"I have not committed any criminal offenses within the past two weeks. In the process, I have submitted numerous resumes and applications to various employers with the intention of remaining as a law-abiding contributor to the system. Finally, I have decided to volunteer with assisting an employer with transporting food to the local market without any payment. May I please be pardoned for committing two counts of theft on February 7, 2017?"

Edited by DLimit