Sign in to follow this  
ItsJedi

Hello People of Identity!

Hello Everyone!

My name is Jedi, but in game i will be known as Jack. I've followed the development of this game for quite some time and have always wanted to pledge to it. This is the exact immersive game i have been waiting for and i cannot wait to get in game with all of you. I have played quite a few RP servers ranging from Dayz to Gmod. (dayz, arma 2-3, gmod, reign of kings, ect) And i will say that this game looks to be the defining game of the RPMMO genre. The endless possibilities you have in this is mind blowing and i am so happy i can finally contribute to the development. 

A little about myself.

My online name is Jedi, I'm currently 27 years old and i play anything that strikes my fancy. I do have a youtube channel that i plan on making videos of Identity on.  I'm an Army Veteran so i really enjoy the whole milsim/reality of some games and servers. I RP pretty well in most situations but i am not shy when it comes to putting someone who is failing to RP in their place. Having a military background, i do appreciate why rules and regulations are put into place and follow them to the letter. 

In conclusion,

I absolutely cannot wait to jump into this and create "Jack Leyhe" and to see what the community does and how much it grows. I hope to see you all in game sometime. Also, If i buy a house and any of you come across it. Go ahead and knock. The door will always be open for you!

Much Love,

Jedi

• Like 1

Hello and Welcome to the identity community!

I will be sure to enter the door if passing :) 

Please read all resources provided on the forums and feel free to message me and I will try and help!

Cheerio for now and hope to see you in-game!

Welcome, brother! I welcome you to the prosperous land of Identity, where your mind shall be opened and your soul freed!

Greetings friend! Glad to see another smiling face in the community!

Also please don't leave the door open, I don't want you to get robbed. :)

If i get robbed, then i'll have the amazing PD to catch the thief! I'll be sure to lock the door so people have to knock/ring doorbell first.

Thanks for the welcome, I'm so excited for this

@ItsJedi hey welcome to the community!  I'm recently new myself! Glad to have another positive member in the community! I look forward to the future with you!

Family First, Mission Always. Stay Safe. 

• Like 1