Sign in to follow this  
Levster

Everyone making businesses

Just a quick question. I appreciate that everyone is hyped for the game and wants to prepare as much as possible but for all of you guys making businesses, how do you know you're going to be able to afford to open it?

Surely at the beginning everyone is going to be broke and doing scripted jobs in order to then pay to open up businesses and at that point we'll know what we can and can't actually have?

2 hours ago, Levster said:

Just a quick question. I appreciate that everyone is hyped for the game and wants to prepare as much as possible but for all of you guys making businesses, how do you know you're going to be able to afford to open it?

Surely at the beginning everyone is going to be broke and doing scripted jobs in order to then pay to open up businesses and at that point we'll know what we can and can't actually have?

Just more for the fun of it really.

8 hours ago, Levster said:

Well, these business plans are not entirely to start on release, it is something we will work to get the resources to open this business.