Sign in to follow this  
Zeus

Helicopters

Question

It's a large island and some people might live in the moutains or the swamp and might travel into the city frequently, its a big island and I'd like to start a business where anyone can pay for a helicopter ride and we would even give tours. Bigger choppers for the rich and even a custom private chopper for the governer of the island. 

Helicopters seem like a cool idea right?

hi-air-reef-aerial-side-of-helicopter.jpg

Edited by Zeus

5 answers to this question

Yeah, but the point is that with air vehicles people skip all the interaction down on the ground and well its too fast of travel with a helicopter so they are not implementing them. but they could be in a very far future if the developers change their minds.

13 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Yeah, but the point is that with air vehicles people skip all the interaction down on the ground and well its too fast of travel with a helicopter so they are not implementing them. but they could be in a very far future if the developers change their minds.

I disagree. You skip interaction with people on the ground but you'll be interacting with the pilot and more people when you land. Hopefully a public server will mod them in or something

2 hours ago, Zeus said:

I disagree. You skip interaction with people on the ground but you'll be interacting with the pilot and more people when you land. Hopefully a public server will mod them in or something

I stated, what the developers reasons for it being a no.You also skip a lot of role play with car accidents, you miss out traffic in general and also helicopters will make the island feel much smaller as you can travel quickly. I also said as I quote;

2 hours ago, Zeus said:

but they could be in a very far future if the developers change their minds.

1 hour ago, Shadow765 said:

I wish they implemented air vehicle on the game 

Its possible in the future if they change their minds!