Question

So my question is, will there be a demo for the game for some of us more skeptical people who are very stingy with our money? I've ended up buying into games in development before and early access games and things of that sort, and have had some bad experiences. It's not that I don't trust the developers, it's just that my gut feeling is to not pre-order anything. I love what I've seen in the gameplay videos and the dev blogs, and this game will probably take my 60 bucks. 

1 answer to this question

7 hours ago, SamanthaFur said:

So my question is, will there be a demo for the game for some of us more skeptical people who are very stingy with our money? I've ended up buying into games in development before and early access games and things of that sort, and have had some bad experiences. It's not that I don't trust the developers, it's just that my gut feeling is to not pre-order anything. I love what I've seen in the gameplay videos and the dev blogs, and this game will probably take my 60 bucks. 

Sadly there will not be a free demo, in order to get a taste of the game you will need to back atleast $30 to get the modules and beta, sorry!