Sign in to follow this  
Shadow765

How much FPS could I get with a GTX 960?

Question

Doesn't need to be exact because we don't know the system req yet. can anyone take a educational guess lol

7 answers to this question

25 minutes ago, Shadow765 said:

Doesn't need to be exact because we don't know the system req yet. can anyone take a educational guess lol

ive got a gtx 960 and a AMD 6300, id recommend to save up and try and upgrade to get the best experience. 

I'm embarrassed to say what graphics card I'm running as I don't game currently but am running a decent enough i7 mono. Have been looking at getting a new card but I guess will hold out a little longer in case something better comes out prior to the first module launch. I wonder what cards they're using in the demo/preview vids? The graphics look amazing. 

You can try playing The Vanishing of Ethan Carter on max settings, I think it uses the same engine that IdentityRPG is using and it could probably give you a good guess about how well your pc can run it. I know they are both different games so you most likely won't get the same performance but who knows. The Vanishing of Ethan Carter surprised me with how well it performed with such great detail and I am sort of expecting the same with IdentityRPG.

2 hours ago, OsirisWoolf said:

I'm embarrassed to say what graphics card I'm running as I don't game currently but am running a decent enough i7 mono. Have been looking at getting a new card but I guess will hold out a little longer in case something better comes out prior to the first module launch. I wonder what cards they're using in the demo/preview vids? The graphics look amazing. 

They use gtx 980ti

4 minutes ago, NskDen said:

They use gtx 980ti

Cool cheers. Just looked them up, I'll grab one closer to launch.