MassMayhem

Jail Life (Fight Club, Better cells if you had a powerful position prior, etc)

It'd be cool if you could indulge in dif. activities in jail instead of having to sit there doing nothing the entire time (like how Arma life jails are ¬¬ ). If you could establish a fighting career in jail (through an underground illegal fight club like Mafia 2/Luke Cage had), have a better cell if you had a powerful position prior to being jailed, work out in the recreational yard, have corrupt correctional officers (through RP), have the ability to pay bail, shank rival gang members in the cafeteria, etc. then that'd be amazing. You should also be able to make money (maybe through fighting, trade) or even establish a reputation for your character to set yourself up for when you are released (if you wanted to join a gang, form a group, get jail connections, etc.) You should also be allowed to leave whenever you want (of course after serving your min. jail term depending on the crime). When you are ready to leave and you've served the min. amount of time, you could request to "modify your sentence" and ask the judge to be released early (just to follow RP), ultimately allowing your release. Anyways, just an idea, if you'd like to build off/take some pieces from it go right ahead. Maybe busting yourself out and living as a fugitive could be an option? (with the help of friends. etc.) Overall the game looks great! Keep up the good work dev team, can't wait to play it.

Edited by MassMayhem
  • Like 2

I heard the maximum jaill time is 45 minutes, quie short for all of that. I hope they up it to 3/4 hours so we can add stuff like this. 

PS: dont forget the gym

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, ShenjiNagasaki said:

I mean I'm sure we could make servers that are like that. Have realistic jail times. You commit murder you spend like a few months irl time and make a name for yourself.

I like the idea of longer jail sentences, but months seems a little excessive to me. If murder got you a week in prison, I could see that working. It would bring some good roleplay as well. Imprisoned mob bosses would have to appoint an acting boss to handle their affairs, just like in real life. It would definitely hurt the family/gang/organisation, and thus give law enforcement an incentive to take down OC figures.

Edited by Johnny
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, ShenjiNagasaki said:

The only reason I say month times is because of the profit you can from it. With only a week you're limited to having small profits. 

After you server your sentence you can choose to stay longer!!!! (confirmed by a developer)

6 hours ago, MassMayhem said:

It'd be cool if you could indulge in dif. activities in jail instead of having to sit there doing nothing the entire time (like how Arma life jails are ¬¬ ). If you could establish a fighting career in jail (through an underground illegal fight club like Mafia 2/Luke Cage had), have a better cell if you had a powerful position prior to being jailed, work out in the recreational yard, have corrupt correctional officers (through RP), have the ability to pay bail, shank rival gang members in the cafeteria, etc. then that'd be amazing. You should also be able to make money (maybe through fighting, trade) or even establish a reputation for your character to set yourself up for when you are released (if you wanted to join a gang, form a group, get jail connections, etc.) You should also be allowed to leave whenever you want (of course after serving your min. jail term depending on the crime). When you are ready to leave and you've served the min. amount of time, you could request to "modify your sentence" and ask the judge to be released early (just to follow RP), ultimately allowing your release. Anyways, just an idea, if you'd like to build off/take some pieces from it go right ahead. Maybe busting yourself out and living as a fugitive could be an option? (with the help of friends. etc.) Overall the game looks great! Keep up the good work dev team, can't wait to play it.

Ok, so there will be a lot of different activities in the jail you can do and its already been stated by the developers "it is like a whole new game in prison"

• Like 4

2 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

After you server your sentence you can choose to stay longer!!!! (confirmed by a developer)

Ok, so there will be a lot of different activities in the jail you can do and its already been stated by the developers "it is like a whole new game in prison"

Alright Awesome! Looking forward to this.

• Like 1