Broccoli

I don't think I've ever been more excited for a game release in my life.

Hello everyone! I'm from the United States of America (nothing special) and I have never been more excited for a game release in my life. I'm currently majoring in graphic design and I look forward to putting up some art work for people to purchase once the game picks up. I know that may sound a bit silly, but I think it'll be fun and enjoyable for myself and others. 

I also work for a company in Florida that designs logo's for peoples companies, so I could definitely help make some logo's for anyone's ideas or businesses they start in the game. 

I constantly hear people claim that this game will be impossible, and I highly doubt it. With enough ambition anyone can do anything they want in the world, and I have a good feeling that the developers can do the same. I'm excited to see what this game brings, and what the community brings with it. 

Thanks for having me!

• Like 1

Welcome @Broccoli! Glad to have you join this amazing community. I'm very excited for the game as well, hope to see you around! :D

If you have any questions or concerns fell free to PM me. 

20 minutes ago, HairyGrenade said:

Welcome @Broccoli! Glad to have you join this amazing community. I'm very excited for the game as well, hope to see you around! :D

If you have any questions or concerns fell free to PM me. 

grr you beat me to it again.

Hello @Broccoli it is good to know that you feel that way as I do to and its annoying to see people complaining about things like its taking too long a such. Anyways Welcome to the Identity community and hope you enjoy the wait with us. I also hope to meet you in game.

6 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

grr you beat me to it again.

Hello @Broccoli it is good to know that you feel that way as I do to and its annoying to see people complaining about things like its taking too long a such. Anyways Welcome to the Identity community and hope you enjoy the wait with us. I also hope to meet you in game.

Hehe ?

Hello Mr. Broccoli my good sir,

I am absolutely pleased to hear about your ambitions with graphic design, and your fascination and intrigue upon the fine world of artwork this game will soon have to offer.

My name is Bob Ross, CEO and founder of Bob Ross Inc: Promoter of Fine Art. The thread for my business can be found here: 

I strongly encourage you to take a look at the available positions and find one suited for you (probably the custom artist or art tutor). I believe by joining my company, the time you spend playing identity will significantly be more enjoyable, as not only will you be playing one of the yet-to-be record breaking game of all time, you will also find yourself exercising your passion within it, graphic design and the world of fine art.

Please do take into consideration upon my offer, as we at Bob Ross Inc would love to have you aboard.

Cheers,

Bob Ross, CEO of Bob Ross Inc: Promoter of Fine Art

PS: If you do decide to join, I would love for you to design the company logo. as you can see i'm not too great at it myself lol!

gravatar

(had a hard time making it bigger, sorry. In case you are wondering what it says: Bob Ross Inc: "We don't make mistake, Just happy little accidents!")

Bob Ross.JPG

938286747e25bb454e087c6c14dc57fa.jpeg

Edited by KingBen1223

Clicked on your name from Bob's post, welcome! I live in Florida too~ Majoring in just general art and although I love digital art, not a big fan of graphic design specifically. I've done some logos for friends and families and helped design their websites but that's about it.

Hello and welcome, I too am very interested what the game has to offer, especially what kind of market the game has and how I can exploit it and other people in the process. I'm looking forwards on doing business with you!

GoldbergCompany.Co

Joosef Goldberg