TomCruise

Official brands

Will there be any official brands for cars and is it possible to fully replicate a car like in perp instead of gta 5 where they are slightly different from real live?

No, for legal reasons, they cannot do that. I don't know if they will replicate the car either as legal reasons. Perp is a Game-mode of a game and that is why it's probably got away with having replica's as its not paid for.

4 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

No, for legal reasons, they cannot do that. I don't know if they will replicate the car either as legal reasons. Perp is a Game-mode of a game and that is why it's probably got away with having replica's as its not paid for.

They car replicate the car but might need to reshape certain things to be safe. Usually as long as it doesn't have the Company name on the vehicle it should be fine. 

Plus when it comes down to real brands it takes alot of money to buy the licensing. Especially on vehicles!

I think branding will be another aspect for the business portion of the game. Those that are competing in manufacturing all most likely will be fighting for top brand recognition. I think that could be very cool, my only concern is players bringing in RL brands. 

What is stopping a player from opening their own shoes company called Nike, and using the checkmark as their logo? Will Identity have some way to counter the use of trademark and copy right images and brands?