Drake

Emergency Services / Business Two Way Radios

Question

Hello, I looked through the forums a little bit but have yet to find anything related. What are the current details for the radio system that the Emergency Services use? Will there be channels/talkgroups you can make, will it be on a dynamic conventional or trunked system, will it be analog or digital, etc. Do we know or have anything as far as that goes as of right now? 

Thanks.

5 answers to this question

I am not completely sure but it might be something like TFR (Task Force Radio) for teamspeak or might be integrated into the game. You might want to ask one of the devs over twitter to get the best answer. But hey, what do I know? Im just a weeb with a keyboard.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Rem said:

I am not completely sure but it might be something like TFR (Task Force Radio) for teamspeak or might be integrated into the game. You might want to ask one of the devs over twitter to get the best answer. But hey, what do I know? Im just a weeb with a keyboard.

Aren't we all? Lol. Thanks, I'll be sure to ask.

I think it will work similar to TFR. According to the twitter account of Identity, TeamSpeak is implemented as the way of communication in game