Flakeleey

when

21 hours ago, Odiggitydog said:

so when is the next video coming i really hope soon so we can see some more features

jeez, how can you ask when that video just came out? just expect it to be like feb. but no official date or mention of it because they just released one.

21 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

jeez, how can you ask when that video just came out? just expect it to be like feb. but no official date or mention of it because they just released one.

dude i know the video came out a couple days ago but i watched it five times and its getting old

Edited by Odiggitydog

21 minutes ago, Odiggitydog said:

dude i know the video came out a couple days ago but i watched it five times and its getting old

Your obvoisoly new to this community.  You should be happy we got that video, we waited a long time for this video.  They don't roll out these videos weekly.  You can go watch power gaming 7 on YT he has videos talking about Identity features.  But it's not new gameplay videos.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Cstove said:

Your obvoisoly new to this community.  You should be happy we got that video, we waited a long time for this video.  They don't roll out these videos weekly.  You can go watch power gaming 7 on YT he has videos talking about Identity features.  But it's not new gameplay videos.

You think i'm NEW iv been here for about TWO YEARS waiting for one little look

Edited by Odiggitydog

1 hour ago, Odiggitydog said:

You think i'm NEW iv been here for about TWO YEARS waiting for one little look

It sad you joined October 21....

10 minutes ago, Cstove said:

It sad you joined October 21....

i joind the forms long after i got a accont

6 hours ago, Odiggitydog said:

i joind the forms long after i got a accont

Well, I have been waiting the same time as you then, but we won't get videos just because we ask and asking won't make them release it any quicker as they have more important things to worry about like getting the social module completed and released by early 2017.